Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hit Me With Your Best Shot!

Okay, I understand that everyone has something go wrong with something once in awhile. But, I have completely had it! This summer my A/C in my car slowly started to "not work." My fabulous husband temporarily fixed the problem by sealing any leaks and adding more coolant. Great....until a few weeks ago when it was no longer blowing fresh cool air but hot stuffy air. I have learned to roll ALL the windows down and opening my moon roof.
About the same time the A/C went out in my vehicle, the clothes washer would stop on certain washing cycles until I pressed on the lid. I didn't mind checking the washer every now and then to make sure it completely finished washing the laundry. Until the switch that changed the cycles fell off the washer.....my husband has now taped the switch to the washer. Yeah! I have my washer back....with some extra bling!
Now, to ice the wonderful cake of failing technology my cell phone won't charge. It may have been because of the heat of my car, the chocolate milk that coated my phone or the child who slobbered on it. Any combination could have caused the demise of my cheap cell phone. All I know is that I am completely fed up with my world of technology crashing down around me. Take my A/C...I have fans. Steal my washer...I have quarters. But don't TOUCH my phone! I guess it's another trip to Wal-Mart for the latest in go phones. Sigh....heavy sigh.....

2 comments:

Julie Nephew said...

Hang in there!!! Junk like that always comes in three, right? So you should be all done now!

Unknown said...

LOL! Just don't say "what else could break"! Sending you a big BIG hug across the web.